Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Aaah...now that's good reading

Hi there. It's here--my IKEA 2008 catalog. Eye candy that lowers my blood pressure by just flipping through its pages. Yes, most of the items haven't changed, but I don't care. It's colorful. Happy. Clean. It inspires me to pare down, think creatively and makes me believe my house can be anything I want, even on a budget. And the little walking hobo screw guy on their website? I could watch him all day, he's so cute. My husband said "Aha! Now I know where all the missing screws go." I guess his reputation proceeds him. Poor little guy. I'd run away, too. Find some nice flathead friends...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Lauren- I am a fellow Sac Crafter. I am just starting my own business and I am thinking about joining the Craft Mafia. I would love to exchange some emails with you to talk about it. bettsi_mccombATyahooDOTcom.

I love your aesthetic, btw. I think your bright colors are wonderful!

Jenn Maruska said...

I love when the new Ikea catalog comes out : )