Thursday, December 6, 2007

Another Shop Update


Well, my blogging streak of two days in a row has ended--not much of a streak. My allotted computer time yesterday was spent elfing myself and my family at this site. So funny it hurt. I have listed new cards and tags in my goody-goody shop for those of you (like me) who have yet to send out cards or get those gifts wrapped. Or buy the gifts. Or think about what I'm going to buy or make. That's how far behind I am. I was so impressed by some people at the show last weekend who were walking around with detailed lists of "who" needed "what". I was one of those once... before kids. I may not be on top of things anymore, but but give me the drippy, bejeweled, glittery Holiday crafts and those proud faces instead. I'll take 'em.

2 comments:

soccerli20 said...

First of all, your stuff is SO cute! You have a great eye for color combinations and your attention to detail is amazing!
Second of all, where can I buy your stuff? (Besides on your etsy store...seems you are pretty much sold out!)
Thirdly, will you be at the Berkeley Telegraph Ave Holiday Fair?
Last but not least, shopping low down; where do you find such amazing fabric?

speckledhen said...

Thanks so much for the love! See my latest post for where you can buy my stuff in Davis. I am so excited to have someone carrying it! I am not doing any more craft fairs this holiday season. I love hunting down fabric online + my fav place to buy in person is Hart's Fabric in Santa Cruz. It's nirvana!