Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Holy Crud!


Look at me! I'm blogging two days in a row! Woo-hoo! I managed to squeeze in a small photo shoot yesterday--in between wiping a screaming, snotty, chapped face and promising that, yes, Pinocchio WILL turn back into a boy from a donkey if they'd just GO WATCH THE MOVIE. There are days where some cosmic force is telling you to just give it up. Because now it's raining. WTH? So listing today are little hedgie and donut pincushions. Perfect for stockings or that person who sews and MAKES everything and is so superior about it. Oh wait, that's me.

On a related note (related meaning cynical and crabby), I've just discovered the Knock Knock folks have started a blog. I want to be friends with these people so bad I could stalk them. Personally, I want the entire collection of Self-Hurt books for Christmas. Spread the joy, people.

No comments: