Thursday, February 21, 2008

dumping the baggage...


I started out by trying to fit something into the closet yesterday. An image of myself appeared in my head--cramming yet another thing into an already exploding, closet doors-off-the-track space. That's it! Six and a half bags later, it still looks the same when closed, but now I have no fear of things burying me when I open it. I don't consider myself a hoarder, but I am very aggressive about reusing things. It was nice to let go and give myself permission to donate it instead. I like the rule of thumb that if you haven't used or needed it in a year, then you won't miss it. Hasta pasta old pillowforms, third generation hand-me-down kid's clothes and miscellaneous ugly fabric.

I was having a grouchy morning until Claire called for a trip to the JoAnn supah-stah. A fun, quick trip that lifted my spirits. And put more crap back in my closets. Ah well, that's the circle of life around here. It's new, exciting crap.

I am still doing a mommy "badge of honor" giveaway. Send me your most humiliating/degrading/unbelievable mommy (or daddy!) moment and I'll put you in for a random drawing for some cute stuff to put in your life. Just picture this little zippy filled with fun..

1 comment:

guangming said...

wholesale nike shoesShop a great selection of authentic Nike shoes&Nike Air Max with reasonable price for the entire families at nike-shoes-max.com.nike shoes 100% quality guaranteed and smooth customer service.UGG Women's Classic Cardy Boots 5819 are available with colorful knit uppers (composed of a wool blend) and a sheepskin sock liner for extra comfort.ugg boots It is detailed with three oversized wood buttons, allowing it to be styled buttoned up, australia uggslouched down, slightly unbuttoned, or completely cuffed down. They have a light and flexible EVA outsole along with a suede heel guard provides durable wear all season long. That is why it is one of several styles that have been all time favorites with women.