Wednesday, July 18, 2007

more more more

Umm, yeah, I had a LOT of stuff to list in my etsy shop. More than I anticipated--it's like a bottomless pit of things I just HAD to make a dozen of. Call it compulsive, on-a-roll, whatever... It's just strange that I don't know when to stop. And now I've moved on to more linen bibs and smocks. New things to show soon. They've been simmering in my imagination for a while. Sometimes you just have to make it so you can get 'em outta there.

In the meantime, I'm trying to finish Barbara Kingsolver's new book Animal, Vegetable, Miracle which is due back at the library *ahem* tomorrow. I'm too stubborn to admit defeat and not finish it. There's about 50,000 holds on this book so if I don't finish, it's bye bye for another six months. Many others have blogged about how it's changed their way of living, eating and thinking. Let's just say I'm lovin' my tomato patch right now.





1 comment:

Cheryl Ensom said...

Another Kingsolver? I love her!