Wednesday, July 11, 2007

such sweetness...


Thanks to my great friend Cheryl who cheered me out of a hot funk this week with a package of goodies. I love it all--but my favorites are these two little fabric patches of vintage artwork. Maybe it's the Holly Hobbie history in me, but I just HAD to make something with them immediately. Like my life depended on it. I made two little tiny tall totes with some black denim I picked up the other day. When it comes to purses, I'm a no-fuss kind of sewer. Totes, mostly. No fancy closures or handles. Keep it simple and practical. That way you can love 'em and leave 'em guilt free. You can find these in my etsy shop which has been collecting dust this summer. I'm hoping to get my butt in gear and list a bunch of goodies this week, so keep checking! And if you're in the Sacramento area this Saturday, please stop by the Coffee Garden for the SCM Second Saturday Stop, Shop and Stroll and say hello.

2 comments:

Cheryl Ensom said...

Oh I love them!!! I feel like my kindergarten self that gave two of my favorite stickers to my friend, Melanie, only to watch her make something really cute with them. Then I wanted them back!!!! No, I don't want these little girls back, but I think I NEED the totes! :)
love, cheryl

lucila cabrera said...

tus trabajos son lindos