Wednesday, January 2, 2008

fresh breath


After our three days playing the snows of Mt. Shasta, it has been really hard to jump back into post-Christmas life. Consider it a cookie/fudge crash. The little ones are stir crazy having a whole week before school starts up again..the joy of being together has morphed into irritation and crabbiness. This afternoon I dragged all the crabby parties into the back yard. They got to watch me rake (and rake..) leaves while breathing in some fresh air. Minus the elusive dog poo we kept stepping in. It seemed to help. The fresh air. Not the poo.

Doesn't my girl look like she's in one of those tic-tac commercials, juggling the two tiny people on her tongue? Ahh. Minty people.

I was very excited to see my lil 'ol blog in Missy's blogroll. She is one of those amazing people who has her finger right on the pulse of the crafting/blog/trend world. It's the first time I have ever seen speckled nest listed on someone's blog. I know it's such a small thing, but it meant a lot to me today. A day where I'm sort of getting through--much less feeling crafty or inspired.

I love these cards...




I might need to buy some to frame for the girls' room.

No comments: